Traps & Hazards - 4
Traps & Hazards 4 has some of the more esoteric and classic dangers.
- spinning blade pillars that you can stack to any size
- a narrow pit insert with a bottomless pit perspective
- 2x falling destroyers to crush and pulverize
- spears for any slotted doorway that can be displayed as coming out of the floor or from the ceiling
- a raising ramp to dump adventurers into that hazard they thought they avoided
- two types of bridges that fit over a rotating spiked pit
- a special notched door that holds at multiple levels that can be used as a timer for adventurers to escape or levels of a puzzle to unlock
- 4x flooding water spouts to fill a room (2x metal and 2x stone drains)
- a flame and poison spout that attach to the new slotted wall types
- a little slime or ooze creature to harass adventurers and dissolve their gear
- a lever that can be placed anywhere. place multiples of them to create a binary combination puzzle
- 3x liquid templates to mark pools of acid, tar, oil, slime... blood?
Write Your Own Review